We appreciate how much your pet means to you. So bring them too.
Rotorua Hideaway Lodge welcomes guests traveling with pets. Further terms and conditions apply to guests staying with pets. Please see below.
- Guests hoping to stay with pets are required to advise us in advance that you will be traveling with your pets.
- While our rooms are spacious, no more than two 2 pets are allowed per room.
- When you check in, You’ll need to sign a Pet Policy Agreement, and then you and your pet can make yourselves at home.
Fees & Extra Charges
- There is no additional charge simply for bringing pets to Hideaway Lodge.
- Charges apply when damage is done or additional cleaning is required due to your pet.
- In situations where the lodge is required to make a room or area out of order and unavailable for sale to complete remediation work, guests will also be required to pay of any period of time the room or area is unavailable for sale.
- Hideaway Lodge accepts cats and dogs provided they are house trained.
- Guests are required to clean up their pets excrement at the time.
- Pets are required to be under effective control at all times, and are required to be either on leash or in a suitable enclosure in public areas.
- Pets are not permitted on beds or furniture. Please bring bedding for your pet.
- Pets will never be left alone on the property, unless crated.
- Guests must ensure that pets do not cause interference to the quiet enjoyment of other guests.
- Hideaway Lodge may require a guest to vacate our property where their pet is causing an ongoing disruption to other guests, or is otherwise interfering with the safe and efficient operation of our business.