Come Discover Our Magical Rotorua Motel
Chris and Fiona Morfett
436 Ngongotaha Road
Rotorua, New Zealand
M: 64 (022)444-4646
Email: click here
Our Rotorua Motel Facilities
Booking a stay at our Rotorua Motel and enjoy the many facilities that we have on offer.
Rotorua’s And New Zealand’s Best Kept Secret!!
We like to think of ourselves as Rotorua’s most family, friendly, affordable motel . We have some great facilities to keep both you and your family entertained for hours "COME CHECK US OUT"
Come Discover Our Magical Place
Being a smaller, privately owned and managed property made up of just ten comfortable, spacious motel apartments. You will be treated to all the little "extras" that combine to make your stay MEMORABLE, along with the personal hospitality that makes for a quality warmest, friendliest stay in ROTOURA
- Complimentary guest supplies
- Daily servicing
- FREE Wireless broadband.
- Cots and highchairs available (at a small cost)
- Your own little private balcony - where you can sit have a cup of tea, coffee or perhaps glass of wine.
- Our Huge custom built Extensive Adventure Playground, with two tree huts, see saws, walking beams, shinning play horse, crawling tunnels, swings etc, plus if you are feeling brave take a spin on our flying fox. Also come and view our lovely new BOAT PLAYGROUND (ONE OF A KIND), fun for the whole family
- Barbecues and grassy seating areas, plus our UNIQUE CAR-B-Q area Incredibly popular with our guests, "SEE AND BELIEVE"
- Petanque area
- 4 hole putt, putt golf course
- Pets Welcome (Please enquire when you email or phone in regards to this).
- Guest Laundry facilities charges apply.
- Outside clotheslines
- FREE ample parking for trucks, boats, trailers, stockcars etc
- Secure storage area for bikes, jet skis etc
- FREE local calls
- Environmentally friendly - "we RECYCLE"
- Information desk & tour advice
- Fax, photocopying service available
- 6-7 mins drive to centre of city
- 50 metres to NZ Dirt Biking & Quadzone,1/2 km to OGO Rotorua NZ, All within 1KM of the lodge - Mitai Hangi & Concert, Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park, Mini golf, Skyline Sky rides & Luging, Defluteglass studio & gallery, Caterpillar experience, Fresho fruit & veg shop and the Famous Russell's meat shop, 3 km to aMAZEme, Agroadventures (which includes Jet boating, Freefall xtrreme, swoop, bungy, shweeb), great for those who are looking for a bit of adventure, 3.5km to Zorbing & Agrodome, 4KM to Wingspan, 8km to horse Riding (Paradise Valley Ventures),10KM to Paradise Valley Springs..
- Our beautiful glam gardens are a sheer delight in all areas, come check them out. WONGA WONGA BIRD GARDEN, FLOWER POWER GARDEN with all seasonable sunflowers( only ones that shine bright yellow in the middle of winter) NURTURING NATURE GARDEN, VEGETABLE FOODIES GARDEN, MAN MOWING GARDEN, POTTIES LADY GARDEN.