Come Discover Our Magical Place
Karen and Lindsay Ash
436 Ngongotaha Road
Rotorua, New Zealand
T: 64 (07) 3574717
F: 64 (07) 3574717
M: 64 (07) 0211680191
Email: click here
Booking a stay at our Rotorua Motel - allows you to enjoy many facilities that we have on offer
Rotorua’s And New Zealand’s Best Kept Secret!!
We like to think of ourselves as Rotorua’s most family, friendly, affordable motel . We have some great facilities to keep both you and your family entertained for hours "COME CHECK US OUT"
Come Discover Our Magical Place
Come Discover Our Magical Place Stays as it is.
Being a smaller, privately owned and managed property made up of just eight comfortable, spacious motel apartments. You will be treated to all the little "extras" that combine to make your stay MEMORABLE, along with the personal kiwi hospitality that makes for a quality warmest, friendliest stay in ROTOURA
- Complimentary guest supplies
- Daily servicing
- FREE Wireless broadband.
- Cots and highchairs available (at a small cost)
- Your own little balcony - where you can sit have a cup of tea, coffee or perhaps glass of wine.
- Kick start your day to a yummy scrumptious continental breakfast in the BREAKFAST ROOM only $6.50 per person, (great place to hold MEETINGS)
- Our Hugh custom built Extensive Adventure Playground, with two tree huts, see saws, walking beams, shinning play horse, crawling tunnels, swings etc, plus if you are feeling brave take a spin on our flying fox. Also come and view our lovely new BOAT PLAYGROUND (ONE OF A KIND), fun for the whole family
- Barbecues and grassy seating areas, plus our UNIQUE CAR-B-Q area Incredibly popular with our guests, "SEE AND BELIEVE"
- Petanque area
- 4 hole putt, putt golf course
- Friendly Farm animals (ONES THAT YOU CAN PAT & FEED)
- Pets Welcome (Please enquire when you email or phone in regards to this).
- Guest Laundry facilities
- Outside clotheslines
- FREE ample parking for trucks, boats, trailers, stockcars etc
- Secure storage area for bikes, jet skis etc
- FREE local calls
- Environmentally friendly - "we RECYCLE"
- Information desk & tour advice
- Fax, photocopying service available
- 6-7 mins drive to centre of city
- 50 metres to NZ Dirt Biking & Quadzone,1/2 km to OGO Rotorua NZ, All within 1KM of the lodge - Mitai Hangi & Concert, Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park, Mini golf, Skyline Sky rides & Luging, Defluteglass studio & gallery, Caterpillar experience, Fresho fruit & veg shop and the Famous Russell's meat shop, 3 km to aMAZEme, Agroadventures (which includes Jet boating, Freefall xtrreme, swoop, bungy, shweeb), great for those who are looking for a bit of adventure, 3.5km to Zorbing & Agrodome, 4KM to Wingspan, 8km to horse Riding (Paradise Valley Ventures),10KM to Paradise Valley Springs..
- Our beautiful glam gardens are a sheer delight in all areas, come check them out. WONGA WONGA BIRD GARDEN, FLOWER POWER GARDEN with all seasonable sunflowers( only ones that shine bright yellow in the middle of winter) NURTURING NATURE GARDEN, VEGETABLE FOODIES GARDEN, MAN MOWING GARDEN, POTTIES LADY GARDEN.
- Our famous camp MASCOTS - residents PUPPY'S Damiltion Dogs - Chloe & Tess , and not to mention our Cute Cat xmas.